Family Food Favorites
Saturday, April 08, 2006
2 heads fresh broccoli, chopped
1 1/2 cups shredded Amercian cheese
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 teaspoons salt
2 teaspoons ground black pepper (spicey version - not suitable for wee ones)
3 tablespoons butter
2 cups crushed, seasoned croutons
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook broccoli in the boiling water for 1 minute. Drain, and set aside.
3. In a saucepan over medium heat, mix the cheese, cream of mushroom soup, salt, and pepper. Stir until cheese is melted. Add the broccoli, stirring to coat. Transfer the mixture to a 9x13 inch baking dish.
4. In a separate saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Mix in the croutons, and sprinkle over the broccoli mixture.
5. Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until the topping is browned and broccoli is tender.
Posted by Glacia
Prepared by Rae ::
9:45 AM ::
Search the recipe box